Saturday, June 09, 2007

I updated Wool Wanderings yesterday. I added a comment/send a link page so that users could let me know if there is anything they would like to see on my website. Over the next few months I'm hoping to expand categories so that I could do things like list the yarn stores by state or view the patterns by type.

I've been collecting links since I've been on the internet (1993) and started Wool Wanderings in 1996. I now have over 2800 links in my database!

If you see anything you'd like me to add to the site, please let me know.

2 comments:

dteaj said...

Hi Kim. I tried to leave a comment at "your comment/send a link page" button and got this error:

There was an error while processing your form input:

Incorrect request to userForms

Please go back and try again.

The message I was trying to send was this:
Hi. I found your site while hunting up links for the Boston Area Spinners and Dyers. You must have recently noticed that our link was broken and taken it down. Just about the same time, I noticed that you had a link! Anyway, we would appreciate it if you would list us again at the current link: http://basdspinning.org/
Thanks.

Kimknits said...

Deborah,
The link will be included in the next update (probably next week).
I'll put it on the Spinning Page - http://www.kimknits.net/spinning.html.
Thank you!
Kim