Monday, October 08, 2007

Beer Labels



We bottled the Scotch Ale today - 48 bottles. The label is above (Hieland Laddie). The other label is from the brown ale we bottled last month.

We didn't go to the Saratoga Farm tour as I wasn't feeling well. I'm still coughing like crazy. I didn't mind missing the tour as we will be going to the Sheep and Wool Festival at Rhinebeck in a couple of weeks (10/20). Next weekend, we're going to the Ommegang Brewery in Cooperstown for the Waffles and Puppets event.

I've been working on the Icelandic Lace shawl in Knit Picks' Palette. I'm about half-way through. I'm enjoying the knitting. I like patterns that I can easily memorize so I can just knit away while I'm watching TV. When this is done, I have a couple of almost finished shawls that I think I'm ready to finish (for example, capelet from Victoria Knitting Today and Oregeon Shawl by Joan Schrouder).

No comments: