Thursday, October 04, 2007

Pictures of SP package



I'm finally feeling better so here are pictures of the package I received last week. The varigated yarn is a bulky weight alpaca/merino blend and is very soft. The colors are beautiful - soft purples and blues. The other yarn is an aran weight wool/alpaca blend in a very pretty purple. The other item in the picture is a sweater stone. I did not have one and what a perfect item to give a knitter! The other picture is lotion and shower gel in a vanilla scent. Very nice! I've been using the lotion already. I have the best Secret Pal! Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better (getting goodies in the mail always helps me recover too!!) It's always a challenge trying to get the 'perfect package' together so I appreciate your feedback- it helps me for the next package.

I'm addicted to your cat picture puzzle- I think I've done it a half dozen times now :)

Kimknits said...

The picture is of my cat laying in her favorite spot. I got the widget from www.jigzone.com.