Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I've got a few rows done on the Rose Trellis Shawl. I'm on row 8 of chart A. It looks like a bunch of holes with no discernible pattern. I'm sure it'll look great after I've done a few more rows. I'll post a picture when I've done row 20. The needles I'm using have a dull point and the stitches are hard to move on them. I ordered a new pair of Addis from Patternworks. It always amazes me the difference it makes when I change needles. One can never have enough needles (or yarn).

I'm working on a "100 things about me" list and will post when that is complete. I did one a couple of years ago but can't find it. It'll be fun to see what pops up when I do it this time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you getting the lace needles from Addi? I've tried them recently and love 'em.

And please yell if you've got questions about the pattern. The charts should be solid, but words can always be improved.

Kimknits said...

Haven't tried the lace needles yet.
The pattern is great. I'm enjoying this project a lot. I'm on row 26 and will be publishing a picture tonight.