Saturday, August 18, 2007

Life Number

My life path number is 11 (see below). What am I supposed to do with that? lol Anyway, I've always wanted to be an artist. I work as a computer programmer for the state. I really love programming and have wanted to be one since I first met a computer (I was in seventh grade). My other passion is knitting so I thought at one time that I would like to own a yarn store. I could probably open one with just the yarn I own but it would have to cater to a specific crowd since I own mostly pink and purple yarn. But the actual running of a store doesn't appeal to me. My current idea of "what do I want to be when I grow up" is that after I retire (in about 12 years) I would make and sell jewelry and stained glass. With the remnants of stained glass from projects, I could make beads. See how it ties in? Of course, through out all of this, I would be knitting. My whole life, professional and leisure, will be crafting. Doesn't that sound loverly?

Your Life Path Number is 11
Your purpose in life is to inspire others
Your amazing energy draws people to you, and you give them great insight in return.You hold a great amount of power over others, without even trying.You have the makings of an inventor, artist, religious leader, or prophet.
In love, you are sensitive and passionate. You connect with your partner on a very deep level.
You have great abilities, but you are often way too critical of yourself.You don't fit in - and instead of celebrating your differences, you dwell on them.You have high expectations of yourself. But sometimes you set them too high and don't achieve anything.

No comments: